Safe and ProRisc cordially invite you to submit an abstract and a poster on your recent research for presentation at our conference in July.
It is expected that all PhD students from the participating universities will submit an abstract and a poster. Don't worry if your work has not been published yet because the posters and abstracts will not be made public. The goal is the interaction, sharing of ideas and discussion of research results. If you just started your PhD and have no results yet to share, you can describe the problem definition and motivation of your research. Let them know who you are and what you work on!
Online abstract submission is closed.
Online poster submission is closed.
Participants who have not submitted their abstract and poster yet, can submit by emailing the documents to email@example.com
The abstracts will be evaluated by the program committee which will decide whether the abstract fits in the conference scope. A small selection of the abstracts will be invited to deliver an oral presentation. All posters will be on display in the poster area during the conference.
- Format: Word
- Length: maximum of 1 page
- Content: Title, list of authors, abstract text/image
- The abstracts will be shared with all participants of the conference
- deadline: 17 June
- Format: PDF
- Size: A1
- Minimum font size of the main text: 28 pt
- File name: <name university>_<last name>_<first name>.pdf
- Orientation: portrait
- File size: Max. 5 MB
- Deadline: 17 June
- We need a digital copy of your poster, but you have to bring your own print for the poster presentation.
- Format: PDF or Powerpoint
- Presentation time: 20 minutes
Note: There will be no proceedings, nor any publications online. Students may present already published work but can also feel safe to share their initial ideas without publishing them officially. Just bring your poster to the event.
Don't forget to register for the conference before 1 July. Click here for more information.